Friday, June 20, 2008

Mucking Stalls

(Click on the thumbnail to view larger image)

I am fully aware that inside jokes in a public forum are bad taste, but this isn't that inside—all it takes to become an insider is to read the previous post along with the comments.

Now, with that out of the way, Paul, here is our muck rake. Let's get to work on those stalls. I don't know about you, but I have a lot of work to do.

Technical Note: I don't know what is going on with Blogger the last few days, but it's cantankerous as all get out. Almost nothing about formatting works. Beside that, my jpegs here lose quite a lot in terms of saturation, hue, and vibrancy. That's new and I don't like it one bit. (I just remind myself, the program and service is free.) I hope you will click the thumbnail for the real version of my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita