Saturday, January 15, 2011

This Is Only a Test


(Click on the thumbnail for the bigger, better version)


Click this link for more of my work.

I am experimenting with Blogger. My head is reeling. Hardly know my name.

A little bit of knowledge is a verrrrrrry dangerous thing. Furthermore, children should not be allowed to play with sharp objects.

And, yes, the photo was previously posted. So, sue me! Sorry, a little on edge. No matter how many times this infernal post goes up, try to ignore it.  

Honest, this phase won't last long. I only do this sort of thing on rare occasion and once I recover I stay away from sharp objects for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita