Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

(Please click on the image to see the larger version)

The Fourth of July has long been one of my favorite holidays, even though I frequently do absolutely nothing special. I get all misty over the stars and stripes and love celebrating our national birthday even it's a private and quiet celebration at home. For those who plan to attend a display this year, I ran across this article on photographing fireworks. By next year, we will be all settled in Bear Valley and they have a wonderful big, old fashioned Fourth celebration, parade and all. I will put these tips to good use, I hope. Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita