Thursday, May 15, 2008

Looking for the Crystal Ball

(Click on the thumbnail to view larger image)

What I would most like to do today is reflect on the SoFoBoMo experience and continue my learning—goodness knows there is still so much to learn. However, The Husband wants to move some things up to Bear Valley, and I feel I should support him. After all, I skipped the last two trips up there. So, I am going along, even though I am not much help with this sort of job.

Today, we are moving mostly equipment from the boarding stable and more items from the storage unit. Since this whole plan is in serious jeopardy, there is no joy in moving anything up there. Within a short time, it may be coming back. Where did I leave that blasted crystal ball anyway? It would be nice to know where we are going to end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita