Thursday, December 6, 2007

Keeping My Feet Dry

(Click on the thumbnail to view larger image)
High on my list of things to do for 2008 is a return to the West Fork Trail in Oak Creek Canyon. This year, it was so new to me that I was a bit overwhelmed. I think I remember correctly that for this shot I was balancing on a rock in the middle of Oak Creek, thinking about keeping my feet dry (not to mention the camera), the amazing color, and hoping to leave a little space in my brain for technical matters. I look forward to the next go at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita