Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hearing Voices

In terms of photography, I haven't been all that productive the last couple of days. I was determined to keep my focus on my backup project. "Tedious work, but essential", the serious side of me kept repeating.
This evening, I couldn't stay with the file work and wandered outside to take photos of something—frankly, anything. There was that familiar brief flash of doubt, since I had no idea what I planned to photograph. Then, of course, as soon as I stepped out the door I found more than enough to fill my eye and soon lost track of time. Once I am looking through the lens, I find the process so relaxing and satisfying that I always kick myself for allowing my camera to gather dust even for a couple of days. I chose these shots to share with you since these tiny white blossoms had, after all, beckoned to me on another day when I thought I was much too busy. On that day, I had listened to the adult voice and focused on the back-up work. Today, I heeded a different voice.

(Click on the thumbnails to view larger image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita