Sunday, August 5, 2007

A camera review

At least once a day, I drop by my favorite photography-related websites for the essential dose of information and inspiration. Michael Reichmann’s The Luminous Landscape is one of the top-rated sources for just such appetites as mine.
On August 1, I noticed this hands-on review of the Canon Powershot S5 IS
, written by Tim Penner. Of course, out of all the reviews I have seen lately, this one in particular caught my eye mostly because I am an unabashed Canon enthusiast. If you’re in a hurry and want the short and sweet version of his comments, he gives it an enthusiastic thumbs-up especially for anyone who is flirting with jumping into the DSLR categagory, but not quite ready to make that leap. You will find the review here:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/Powershot%20S5.shtml. I checked the price at B&H, for a rough estimate, and found it there for $469.95. It’s an 8 megapixel camera with a number of very nice features. Sounds like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita