Friday, July 27, 2007

I saw this video of the famous horse rescue in the Netherlands quite some time ago, but wanted to see if it was still available. I found it and have posted it for you. It's a little over 7 minutes of inspiration. Either have a hanky nearby, or don't say I didn't warn you.

This video has been out for some time and I don't know how much longer it will be posted, so I hope you will see it.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7208904950568913763&q=horse+rescue+in+the+Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita