Saturday, July 21, 2007

I have been bogged down the last couple of days trying to solve a problem in PageMaker. That's how far behind I am in publishing software. Eventually, I will have to make the transition to InDesign. I'm not looking forward to it. I am working on my newsletter and attempting to do some things in a slightly different style, but I seem to be stuck. Oh, well, back to the old style. It works.
I haven't yet gotten out to do a lot of shooting. I'm in catch-up mode. We have been back from Colorado two weeks and I still haven't fully returned mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita