Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Christmas Project


(Click on the thumbnail for the bigger, better version)

Several days ago, The Husband got this crazy idea that we should make Christmas cards. Since I am normally the one with this very type of crazy idea, it's no wonder that I fell for it. Of course, with my particular mental problems, it has turned into a major project and I have been having a grand time. I am enjoying the process even though I made the undertaking for more complicated than it should have been; I’m still making cards; and, our greetings will now be absurdly late. Oh, well. When the cards finally do arrive, it will be the thought that counts. Right? Please tell me that’s not a lie.

In the meantime, merry, merry Christmas to all. And, of course, best wishes for a most Happy, Hanukkah.

2 comments:

  1. Handmade anything is always the best!! Enjoy the satisfaction of completing something wonderful – and have a peaceful, relaxed, end-of-year, Anita!

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy - I appreciate the vote of confidence. I am enjoying the process—but, next year I have to start earlier.

    I hope you had a Christmas day filled with love and happiness and may 2009 be your best year ever.

    ReplyDelete

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita