Tuesday, February 19, 2013

An Instagram Newbie



This is how my Instagram account began. I have Ove to thank (or blame?) for getting me into this. He made it seem like so much fun that I couldn't resist. I don't know how long I will be able to keep up with this; but, we will see how it goes. I have found a couple of folks I know at Instagram and judging by the response to Ove's post, I may soon have some more people to follow.

You can check out the three photos I posted today as I stumbled and fumbled my way through setting up my account. I am at ajessephoto.

Since I have had my smart phone for less than a month, there aren't many photos in my camera roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita