Monday, June 29, 2009

Problem at SoFoBoMo site

Has anyone else had trouble logging in at the SoFoBoMo.org site? When I attempt to log in, I get a page that is very long and filled with code. It's strange because I logged in yesterday. I wanted to be certain that I could get in and I wanted to review the instructions for upload. On that occasion, the log in was straightforward. However, for the last couple of hours, I have had no luck logging in. I haven't seen any mention of anyone else having difficulty. Maybe it's something going on with my system. Still, I have visited several other sites, logged into accounts at three of them, and had no other problems. Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

2 comments:

  1. Your book looks to be more than well worth the effort. I loved the naturalness of the colors in your pictures. They made me feel like I was there, with the only thing missing being the lovely smell you must have enjoyed.

    The buck featured in a few pictures will have a nice full rack as the year progresses, so keep an eye out for him. A rule of thumb for Mule deer is that from the center of the head to the tip of an ear is close to 12". He seems to have about a 27" spread to to the main fork of the antlers. He is in his prime.

    Job well done and thank you so much for sharing.

    Steve Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve - How lovely to hear from you. I sorely miss your blog. I hope you will pick it up again at some point.

    Thank you so much for your comments on my book. I was hoping for strong, but natural color and appreciate the feedback.

    Comments about smell are fascinating to me. I have no sense of smell—can't remember ever being able to smell anything except the strongest odors, such a gardenia or new leather, if my nose were pressed into the object. It means that I miss a great deal of the sensory experience in a place like the canyon. I comfort myself by thinking about all the unpleasant smells to which I am oblivious.

    The buck is a beauty, isn't he? Thanks a million for the interesting information about the spread of the Mule deer's antlers. Very nice to know. I certainly hope to see this one again.

    ReplyDelete

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita