Thursday, January 24, 2008

Distractions

(Click on the thumbnail to view larger image)
I really should deal with a couple more piles of stuff and finish some boxes I am working on. Instead, I took a break to revisit a shot from last fall.
This weekend is a sort-of deadline for wrapping up and getting some pictures for the realtor. What can I say? I offered, she accepted. At least this way, we can cheat just a little. Meaning, we can shove something aside for a shot; then, if we need to, we can put it back for a couple of days before anyone actually comes to look. Not exactly the type of photography I am longing for, but at least I will have a camera in my hands, and I won't be facing a cardboard box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita