Friday, November 9, 2007

Tossing Logic Out the Window

(Click on the thumbnail to view larger image)
Of course if I had any self-discipline I would post the shots from Arizona in some sort of logical order. But, what the heck, too much self-discipline in areas where it isn't necessary may be bad for the digestion. Who knows?
This is another shot taken on the West Fork Trail in Oak Canyon. I found it difficult to cover much ground on the trail, because every twist and turn in the path revealed another amazing delight. I had to pause for a few minutes and breathe it in before I could even think about raising the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments here. Because all comments are held pending review, yours will not immediately appear on the site. I eagerly read all of them and sincerely appreciate your taking the time to record your impressions and views. Thanks for visiting.
Anita